Programs and courses
Training for all stages of adult life
FGV EPPG: The School of Public Policy and Government of Fundação Getulio Vargas
Experience and excellence in teaching, research, and extension
The School of Public Policy and Government of Fundação Getulio Vargas (FGV EPPG) trains experts in Public Administration; Public Policies and Government; and Economics. Our students become leaders in these areas and hold outstanding positions in Brazil and abroad. This is the result of an international reference institution.
- Highly qualified faculty;
- Teaching-learning practices with global excellence;
- Expertise in academic and applied research;
The best professionals are here for you to go further
We have an excellent team to train the most qualified in the market. Our high-level team is seriously committed to teaching to form great global leaders. We encourage the generation of knowledge through research that understands the country and points to the future.
- High-level teaching staff: trained in the best schools in Brazil and abroad;
- Professors, doctors, researchers, and authorities;
- Experienced team with international experience.
Integration with major local and global schools
Our students have graduated in Public Administration; Public Policies and Government; and Economics by Fundação Getulio Vargas and by the best educational institutions abroad. At FGV EPPG, in Brasilia, we bring together the expertise of:
- Brazilian School of Public and Business Administration (FGV EBAPE) - RJ / BR;
- São Paulo School of Economics (FGV EESP) - SP / BR;
- São Paulo School of Business Administration (FGV EAESP) - SP / BR.
International Agreements signed:
- Shizenkan Graduate School of Leadership and Innovation - Tokyo / Japan;
- University of Tsukuba - Tsukuba / Japan;
- National Cheng Kung University - Tainan / Taiwan.
- Indiana University - Bloomington / USA;
- Stanford University - Stanford / USA;
- Harvard School of Public Health - Boston / USA;
- NYU - New York / USA.